Mackenzie catching snow flakes.
Hailee loved eating the snow...hope it was clean
Thanks Bradley, always helping out.
We love the snow.
Our first "Frosty" of the year.Well, we had our first snow. Actually, I guess Spokane had snow at Thanksgiving, while we were gone, so this is OUR first snow. It started about 1pm and I thought, "oh good, I go get the kids, in nine mile, in less than 2 hours, so it shouldn't be bad." Boy was I wrong. Guess I'll never get to be a weather girl. By the time Hailee and I left, the roads were white, slushy, and slippery. It took a long time driving slow, to get to school. But when we got home, we got all dressed and played in it. Tons of fun! It is supposed to continue through the weekend...up to a foot. Hello Old Man Winter.

No comments:
Post a Comment