Ok, so it started snowing yesterday (wed.) at about 9am. I took this picutre Thursday at 6am. Less than 24 hours later and our deck; with table, chairs, BBQ, and play house, is buried. School is canceled and even Rick's work is closed. The first "Family" snow day ever!!! Oh, by the way, it's still snowing. Don't know how much more will fall. I will update with pictures of playing in the snow. Should be fun today!Thursday, December 18, 2008
Family snow day in Spokane
Ok, so it started snowing yesterday (wed.) at about 9am. I took this picutre Thursday at 6am. Less than 24 hours later and our deck; with table, chairs, BBQ, and play house, is buried. School is canceled and even Rick's work is closed. The first "Family" snow day ever!!! Oh, by the way, it's still snowing. Don't know how much more will fall. I will update with pictures of playing in the snow. Should be fun today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I hear its crazy there! What is with the snow?! I hear its not stopping either. Have fun in it! Thats kinda cool they cancelled work too...
ReplyDelete