This is the note...
"Here is a gift that I hope you will treasure forever! And now I will do a bit of poetry from the heart. There is a boy that has a mother that takes care of him and loves him and he hopes that this gift his mother will treasure from right now to her grave and he hopes that she knows that he loves her from birth and he will love her in his grave. He has the best mom in the world and here is a gift that shows that I love you mom, he said."
And this is the gift...
And I cried.Thank you son, I love you more that you will ever know.

What a beautiful & thoughful gift from the heart. Bradley, always thingking of others. Ang
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet boy! Doesn't that just make it all worth it?! It makes you realize you must be doing something right... Priceless...
ReplyDelete